Tuskbond ONE Contact Spray Adhesive 500ml Aerosol
£4.99 Excl. VAT
- Surfaces to be bonded should be clean, dry and free from dust and grease.
- Substrates should be conditioned before assembly. This is particularly important with laminates. Condition for 48 hours at 20°C with a relative humidity of 45-55%. Air should be able to circulate freely around the components.
- Connect the hose to the canister and the spray gun to the hose and tighten the connections.
- Open the valve on the canister. The valve should remain open until the canister is used up. Use the locking nut on the gun after use. Turning off the valve will result in the adhesive drying in the hose and gun causing blockages.
- Hold the spray gun at 90° to the surface and apply a uniform generous coat of adhesive, ensuring 80-100% coverage.
- Move the gun in parallel to the surface and pay particular attention to the edges.
- Do not allow the adhesive to puddle as this can cause an unevenness that can 'show' through the laminate.
- On porous surfaces it may be necessary to apply a second coat. Always apply to the laminate first and spray one substrate horizontally and the other vertically.
- It is important to remember that Easy-Bond is a contact adhesive and forms its bond by sticking to itself, so there must be sufficient adhesive for this to happen.
- Allow the adhesive to tack up and protect from contamination whilst this happens. The adhesive is ready when it feels dry to the touch and does not transfer to the finger tips.