MAFELL KSS400 110V CROSS CUTTING SYSTEM C/W CARRY CASE
From £645.00 Excl. VAT
- Free-standing operation without a rest
- Unique rail system
- Plunge Cut System with FLIPPKEIL
- The quick-release catch enables you to detach the machine from the rail in a single, quick action. The saw can then be used as a separate portable circular unit with all the functionality of the MAFELL KSP series.
- Thanks to the new and unique tilting system, a cutting depth of 49.5 mm is always available in the angle range from 0° to 22.5°.
- The rubberized underside ensures a good grip on the work and avoids damage to the surface.
- One-stop solution: in view of the saw's connection to the guide track, this is the world's first and only single-handed cross-cutting system.
- The KSS 400 can be detached quickly and easily from the guide track for operation with an existing guide track.The smart stop and adjustable fence allow the saw to be used for angle cuts from 0° to 60° in either direction.
- The highly graduated scale permits very precise angle setting.