Bosch GLM80 Laser Measure
£165.00 Excl. VAT
Additional information regarding Laser Distance Measures
- Laser measures are extremely accurate. They are ideal for indoor or outdoor use, however use outdoors may require the user to use laser googles to enhance spotting of the laser in bright sunlight or for distances over around 40 metres.
- If using for measurements over 40-50 metres outside it is advisable to buy a model with an optical or digital viewfinder as the laser is often unable to be seen over 30 metres (40 if using light enhancing glasses) in natural light.
- Please also note that lower end models do not usually come with any weather protection and can fail to function if exposed to water or moisture whereas models with IP54 have some form of weather protection. Many enhanced models offer added functions that enable angles, room dimensions and volumes to be calculated.
- They are ideal for estate agents, building, construction industry and any other application that requires fast accurate measurements.
Specifications of the Bosch GLM80 Laser Measure
- Laser diode - 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Measurement range - 0,05 - 80 m
- Laser class - 2
- Measurement accuracy, typical: ± 1.5 mm
- Measurement time, typical: < 0.5 s
- Measuring time, max: 4 s
- Power supply - 1 x 3.7 V Li-Ion battery (1250 mAh)
- Automatic deactivation - 5 mins
- Length - 111 mm
- Width - 51 mm
- Height - 30 mm
- Units of measure: m/cm/mm
- Memory capacity (values): 10
- Shipping Weight: 2kg
100 in stock