Makita DLX6012M NEW 18v LXT 6 Piece 3x4.0ah Li-Ion Kit
Key Features of the DLX6012
- Combi drill, jigsaw, planer, circular saw, impact driver and torch
- 3 x 4.0Ah, 18V Li-Ion batteries, charger (36 minute charge)
- High spec XPT DHP458 Combi Drill and DTD146 Impact Driver
- DSS611 Circular Saw 57mm at 90°, DKP180 Planer 82mm cut width
- DKP180 Jigsaw 135mm max capacity, BML185 Torch
- Supplied with a strong padded holdall bag
- Makita 'star' technology compatibility
- Part of Makita 18V Li-Ion family
Why should i buy the DLX6012 Makita Cordless Kit?
Makita has assembled a very comprehensive kit of LXT woodworking power tools, suitable for the tradesperson on site or discerning home user. The set comprises a torch, compact charger, combi drill, jigsaw, planer, circular saw, impact driver and 3 x Li-ion, 4.0Ah 18V batteries.
Lighting is always useful in a decent tool kit and the BML185 Torch, with its swivelling head, is lightweight and has a very long time between battery re-charges.
The DHP485Z Combi Drill has variable speed control on the trigger and is electronically braked, with enhanced dust and drip–proof performance for use in outdoor applications. It has 21 torque settings plus the drill and a maximum capacity in wood of 65mm.
The DJV180Z Jigsaw offers a stroke length of 26mm and a cutting capacity of 135mm in wood with tool-less blade change whilst the DKP180Z Planer has a planing width of 82mm and will remove a maximum of 2mm in a single pass.
The DSS611Z Circular Saw has a blade diameter of 165mm and maximum depth of cut at 90° of 57mm.
Last but not least, the DTD146Z Impact Driver has 0-3200ipm, a 1/4" drive shank and a reversing switch.
4.0Ah batteries have a 36 minute recharge time.
All equipment is supplied in a robust holdall with strong carrying straps. Please note, model number starting with letter 'D' has a 'star' imprint on the connector plate enabling full communication with a Makita battery, also with a 'star'.